Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Reflection on Digital Media and Web sites


Just completed the Digital Media and Web site course, loved the creative elements of the course. I found it interesting how the communications piece came together. Many of the students are professionals in the field of teaching, but I think we all struggled with communication and collaboration from a far. Trying to discuss which logo design for example, people didn't want to do constructive criticism. Each person sort of made their page and without much communications. I was surprised how little collaboration really took place, I guess this is how the students feel, let the strong one take the ball and run. Our generation has been taught to do your own work and it is hard to change. I liked the fact we were required to step out of our comfort zone and do group work.

No comments:

Post a Comment