Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Web Conference 2 - Overview of Course and Program


Overview of the Master Program made the process seem much more manageable.  Your explanation of how the Lamar University is incorporating the leadership and technology standards seamlessly into one program made perfect sense. Our district has taken a much stricter view of promoting the individuals with Masters and Doctor degrees especially if they have a principal certification. 
The course sequencing and overview was very helpful. Going over the internship process and understanding that what is involved helps me plan for my next 18 months. Since I am currently working with teachers with technology integration, I will be excited to use some of the new techniques and leadership activities as well. Working with our administrative staff in this internship will be very exciting and hopefully useful to our teachers as well as me. After hearing your presentation this evening I really feel I am in the right course at the right time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment